Penis Envy mushrooms
Penis Envy (PE) magic mushrooms are a very unique and interesting variety of Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, with an equally unique and interesting history. This “strain” is colloquially known as the most potent Psilocybe cubensis magic mushroom variety, but unfortunately, due to the current legality surrounding shrooms, there are no easily accessible test results to confirm exactly how much more potent this variety is.
Several anecdotal reports have claimed that the experience elicited by consuming Penis Envy mushrooms is much more intense, visual, and euphoric than other magic mushrooms of the Cubensis species, and some have even analogized the experience to that which is elicited by other considerably “stronger” psychedelics like DMT or LSD. It’s theorized that this stronger effect is due to both a higher concentration of psychotropic alkaloids and a higher ratio of psilocin/psilocybin (psilocybin metabolizes into psilocin, once it’s been consumed).
How Much Time It Takes To Grow Penis Envy Mushrooms
As with any growing process, enjoying each step without the expectation of a perfect timeline is key in having a good experience. With proper preparation and research, however, you should be able to grow Penis Envy Mushrooms within two months. Although nothing is set in stone when it comes to Mother Nature, an approximate timeline in how to grow Penis Envy Mushrooms is as follows:
- Week 1- Spore inoculation to spore germination.
- Week 2- Spore germination or inoculation to complete colonization of the substrate or cake. Week 2 to 4- The start of the fruiting cycle, which can then take about two more weeks.
- Week 4 to 6- Once the substrate or cakes turn a blue color, the mushroom fruiting is complete.
All in all, the complete growing cycle for psilocybin mushroom spores takes 4 to 6 weeks from spore inoculation to fruiting harvest. Final mushroom quality and yield depend on how well a grower has monitored and controlled the temperature, humidity, and pests or contaminants. Growing experience and an intuitive feel for the biological rhythms of mushrooms being grown are some of the greatest determining factors for success. Once the basics of a mushroom’s growth cycle and needs are understood, a timeline for learning how to grow Penis Envy Mushrooms can be better calculated.
Penis Envy Mushroom Effects
Interestingly enough, psilocybin mushrooms are the most commonly used psychedelics among people ages 34 and younger. And a 2012 study of 409 university students in the American northeast found that nearly 30% of those surveyed had tried mushrooms at least once. And amongst mushroom and psilocybin enthusiasts, the Penis Envy Mushrooms is an absolute winner for most. The Penis Envy Mushroom strain is known as the most potent Psilocybe Cubensis magic mushroom variety. Unfortunately though, due to the current legality of psilocybin-containing mushrooms, there are no publicly accessible test results to confirm exactly how much more potent this variety is.
Nor the differing ratios of psychotropic compounds that are present in Penis Envy Mushrooms strain varieties, in addition to higher concentrations. Effects felt from this strain can include vivid visual stimulation, intense feelings of euphoria, deep introspection, philosophical thoughts, tremendous joy, distortion of space and time, synesthesia (ie. hearing colors, seeing sounds), ‘mystical’ or spiritual feelings of connectedness to the universe, and even out of body experiences. In fact, those who have tried psilocybin mushrooms and have experienced Penis Envy Mushroom strain effects have reported feeling:
- Hypnagogic Experiences – 1-2.5g includes increased intensity of emotional experiences, increased introspection, and altered psychological functioning.
- Perceptual Shifts – Changes in perceptual shifts such as illusions, synaesthesia, and mixing sensory modalities are experienced.
- Visual Perception – You may experience changes in your visual perception such as halos around lights and objects and geometric patterns when your eyes are closed.
- Personal Perspective – Your thoughts and emotions will also start to change.
- Emotional Shifts – Strong emotions are often experienced, ranging from good and bad. Most recommend that you don’t resist these emotions in either direction, but rather let them work their own course. Many who do report strong negative emotions also report a simultaneous sense of calm acceptance and detachment from them, especially if they remind themselves that the emotions are temporary.