Ketamine for pain
Ketamine is used by medical practitioners and veterinarians as an anesthetic. It is sometimes used illegally by people to get high.
Ketamine for pain can produce psychedelic effects, causing a person to see, hear, smell, feel or taste things that aren’t really there or are different from how they are in reality.
When it’s sold illegally, ketamine usually comes as a white crystalline powder. It can also be made into tablets and pills or dissolved in a liquid.
Ketamine power for sale
A number of clinical trials and studies are currently being undertaken to assess ketamine as a treatment for depression, early indications are showing good results.
Special K, K, ket, KitKat, super k, horse tranquillizer, or horse trank
How is it used?
Ketamine can be swallowed, snorted, or injected. It is also sometimes smoked with cannabis or tobacco. The effects of ketamine may be experienced within 30 seconds if injected, 5–10 minutes if snorted, and up to 20 minutes if swallowed. The effects of ketamine can last for approximately 45 to 90 minutes.
Effects of ketamine
There is no safe level of drug use. The use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Ketamine affects everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight, and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch).
The following effects may be experienced:
- feeling happy and relaxed
- feeling detached from your body (‘falling into a k-hole’)
- confusion and clumsiness
- increased heart rate and blood pressure
- slurred speech and blurred vision
- anxiety, panic, and violence
- lowered sensitivity to pain.
There are no reviews yet.